Saturday, April 10, 2010

Smile, Sewanee.

I'm on my way to the place that I will soon call home. Sewanee:The University of the South. People have asked me over and over, "Have you seen the school?" Then when I say no, they proceed to ask, "What if you don't like it?" I hate that question, not because of the fear of not liking it, but because it all depends on attitude. If you think positively about the experience you will have then you will enjoy the good things that happen. HOWEVER, if you think negatively about it, you will only notice the bad things that happen. Some great philosopher probably already came up with this but I think its a good theory to apply to anything in life.

1 comment:

  1. Make decisions from the heart and use your head to make it work out.
    -Sir Girad

    ReplyDelete