Tuesday, April 6, 2010

“I Think of 6 Impossible Things Before Breakfast”

I spent a little time with Alice in a place she calls Wonderland last Wednesday night. Let me tell you, it was a Cinematic Adventure ! But I’m a little disappointed to report that some parts of the plot and a lot of the conflicts seemed all too familiar. I noticed a little Harry Potter, some Narnia: The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, a dose of Wizard of Oz, and a pinch of Shrek. I really don't blame Disney; there are limited things you can do in a fantasy film. It’s a good thing the dresses Alice wore averted my attention.


I was asked to duplicate the red dress for prom. The different fabrics and large amounts of tulle would've taken over my life until graduation (from College). I still would've enjoyed saying I did that. Seems like a project for my "grown up" years.

No comments:

Post a Comment