Thursday, April 8, 2010

DISCOVERIES OF THE DAY

1)"Thus in silence dreams' projection..." Do you recognize the begin of this quote from Walt Whitman. It sits (comfortably) at the Dupont Metro Station around the escalators. Never have I been able to read the whole quote. Today is no exception.
2)It suprises me that in all my 17 years of living I know very little about the universities around me. (Specifically Georgetown and GWU). I learned my lesson the first time with American so I brought The Nargle to be useless with me and got to Georgetown just in time for the tour. =)
3)Exploring the campus, I learned I need to visit my local comfort shoes provider b/c my feet have their own heartbeat.
4)"You don't have to be bald to bad !"-Damilare. Bad b!tches, a short hairdo doesn't make you bad! Your hair cut may be fierce, but you have be consistant from head to toe. Not from crest to chin.
5)I HAVE A LOT HOMEWORK that I know I should work on right this instant.
6)Boys are very predictable.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment